Why you are not reaching your fat loss goals:
1. Overestimating the exercise calories you have used - to lose one pound of fat you need to burn 3,500 extra calories. This means you will need to run for between 7-10 miles for seven days to lose one pound a week.
2. Eating more after exercising than you have used.
3. Underestimating the calories eaten (check packaging carefully for information – it may quote calories for 100g and you ate a 700g packet which is 7 times as much).
4. Be very careful about drinking your calories – homemade smoothies can contain 500 calories.
5. Eating/drinking more than you have cut during the week at the weekend so you are in a calorie gain and either do not lose fat or even put gain fat
6. Not getting enough sleep and rest.
7. Not managing the stress in your life, Stress rest and sleep are proably as if not more important than your diet and exercise.